WHAT IS RETRY CLUB?
Retry club is a community for like-minded people who enjoy skateboarding without any boundaries, pressure or constraints. We may not be the best and we may never become. But we still love the feeling of going out, giving it a try, a second try, and then finally landing it.
We fail and we retry. We enjoy and salute every landed trick from the simplest flatground tricks to just cruising around sidewalks in a hot summer night. We share the passion, mentality and lifestyle of skateboarding. We are the Retry Club.
HOW IT WORKS?
Your retry club:
- Find an existing club based on the hashtag, or found a new club (pick a new and unique hashtag
#retryclub<your club>for your post). If there’s a club operating on your area, we encourage you to join it (this is a community), but you can as well found a club of your own it you feel like it. We set no rules.
- Film a trick. Retries allowed, no need to land it on the first try.
- Post your video/photo on social media (Instagam, Youtube, TikTok..) and tag your footage using hashtags:
#retryskateboards(so that we can find your post), and
#retryclub<your club>(so that the other member of the same club can find your post).
- For example “My first kickflip #retryskateboards #retryclubneverland”
- Have fun, enjoy skateboarding and get connected with other Retry club member
- We might repost your clip to share it with other clubs as well